Break, Make, Fix, Learn, Repeat
The Bangor Makerspace is currently in membership drive mode. We're currently trying to reach 30 members to cover standard costs. Any donation and/or membership after we reach 28 members and/or hit $1400 in monthly funds will allow us to further our mission by getting bigger, better, and cooler tools to play with!
How To Become A Member
- Come to a build night
- Must be 18 years or older
- Pay membership dues
- Fill out waiver and membership paperwork
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to join
- 24/7 Access To the Space
- Access To All Tools and Equipment (Training required on some tools)
- Voting Rights (for future equipment purchases)
- Monthly Allotment On Equipment Usage (for items such as our 3d printers and vinyl cutters that have material usage costs)
Almost 3/4's there!!!